Nov 11, 04: Soapstone Pictures
Soapstone Pictures
Posted by JOSE_ARCH (My Page) on Thu, Nov 11, 04 at 13:33
| Any one has any pics of soapstone counters out there. Thanks |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
- Posted by: Buglady_DE (My Page) on Thu, Nov 11, 04 at 13:55
| You can access mine by clicking on the link on My Page. |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
- Posted by: JOSE_ARCH (My Page) on Thu, Nov 11, 04 at 15:11
| Very nice, thanks. Anyone else? |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| Mine are posted on the old house forum |
Here is a link that might be useful: Old house countertop forum
RE: Soapstone Pictures
- Posted by: DianWestieGirl (My Page) on Mon, Nov 15, 04 at 11:10
| Sharon, love those green veins in your soapstone. What type is it? With my luck its only available in Canada. Also how thick is it? |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| You can check mine out on my page. |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| Here are mine. From Bucks County Soapstone. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! |
Here is a link that might be useful: soapstone counters/cherry kitchen
Katalina....I am reminded every time I see your pictures
- Posted by: TnTW (My Page) on Mon, Nov 15, 04 at 14:38
| how much I love your hood. Please tell me where you found this? Pretty please? I'm assuming I could have anything written on it or carved or nothing at all. Thank you. Everyone's soapstone is so lovely. Trish |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| It was actually here when I moved in except it was painted sky blue!! I didn't even wait to unpack my underwear before I painted that thing black LOL!!! It's really just a metal hood that was fabricated to fit the space exactly. I think you could get one like it from anyone who bends metal for a living. I put the sign "Rome" on it a few years ago. |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| I can't wait to have pics to share but that's about a month down the road. Katalina, yours is one of my fav kitchens. I really like the 'look' of it. btw, what is the tile in your master bath counter? I think that is what I'm going to use, or pretty close to the small ones. |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| Ms, the small ones in the backsplash are tumbled crema marfil. The top and shower are honed light travertine. Thanks!! |
Katalina...thanks so much...
- Posted by: TnTW (My Page) on Mon, Nov 15, 04 at 21:55
| I thought it was soapstone with Rome carved in it. Pretty cool! Trish |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| TnTw--OMG! That would be awesome but way too heavy. It's just black painted metal with the sign velcroed to it! |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
- Posted by: JOSE_ARCH (My Page) on Tue, Nov 16, 04 at 15:51
| Thanks everyone, great inspiration. I will post my pics up in a few weeks. Wish me luck. |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| LuckLuckLuckLuck...and then some! |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| Jose: You can click on My Page to see our soapstone. Katalina: I have always loved that black hood! |
RE: Soapstone Pictures
| DianWestieGirl: I don't know a name for the soapstone, but it was quarried in the Ottawa Valley, in Canada. I don't know how far they ship, but here is their website. (Canadian dollars are about .82 US$) |
Here is a link that might be useful: SoapstoneCounters

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home