Mar 24, 05: 'Old' and 'New' Santa Rita soapstone from M.Tex
'Old' and 'New' Santa Rita soapstone from M.Tex
Posted by Lispeth (My Page) on Thu, Mar 24, 05 at 21:24| Here are the photos of tander's soapstone samples from M. Tex... This is the New Santa Rita-freshly oiled: Old and New Santa Rita together: Old Santa Rita, freshly oiled (Note small vein @ at the top RH corner): Extreme close-up of the New Santa Rita: |
RE: 'Old' and 'New' Santa Rita soapstone from M.Tex
- Posted by: boopadaboo (My Page) on Fri, Mar 25, 05 at 9:09
| THank you for posting these Lispeth. Now I am torn - I dont' think I really like all those dots on the new santa rita! |
RE: 'Old' and 'New' Santa Rita soapstone from M.Tex
| Thanks for posting the pics. I called them the other day when someone first posted about the "new" & "old". I am having them send me a sample of the "new". Just check with them on the veining. The girl on the phone told me that the "new" had less veining. Your samples show the opposite. I don't know if she told me the wrong thing or if your samples are not a good representation of the stones. |
[click for photo; opens in new window]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home